Laminar Flow Cabinets
Ascent® Max Ductless Fume Hood
The Standard Ascent Max Ductless Fume Cabinet offers a sensible balance of quality, performance features and cost-effectiveness.
- Certified to AFNOR NF X 15-203, BS7258, BS7989, ASHRAE110, EN14175-3
- 5 years limited warranty
- Large working area
- Generous carbon filter weight
- Robust steel carcass construction
- Isocide powder coating
- Excellent aesthetics
- State of the art Sentinel airflow monitor and alarm system
- Grade 304 stainless steel work surface that will never rust, chip, or generate particles.
- Lip at the front edge of the work surface ensures that any spillage is contained within the workzone.
- A fully configurable Sentinel™ microprocessor control with audible and visual alarms for unsafe conditions.
- Built-in 5000k warm white fluorescent lighting.
- Front service panel opens up easily for immediate access for all maintenance functions.
- Small Filter ID window to easily identify the type of filter being used.
- Powder-coated, panel-mounted single electrical outlet provision.
- Isocide™ antimicrobial coated structure eliminates 99.9% of bacterial presence on external surfaces within 24 hours.
- All cabinet service and filter replacement can be carried out from the front, allowing the cabinet to be placed against walls in the laboratory to save space.
- Electronic module behind the hinged front panel for easy access during troubleshooting and certification.
- Retrofit Kit™ service fixture for air/water/vacuum/gas outlets.
- Retrofit Kit™ Polypropylene drip-cup sink and epoxy powder-coated swan neck faucet.
- Exhaust collar for added operator safety.
- VOC sensor to monitor the chemical concentration within the cabinet workzone.
- Base cabinet and support stand accesories.
- Over 7 different Nanocarb™ carbon filter types, choose from: volatile organic compound, acid, mercury, sulphur, halogen, aldehyde or ammonia.