AOI & XRAY Inspection
With Scienscope and Viscom we have 2 leading manufacturers in the field of AOI and
AOI and X-ray inspection is becoming a must have to remain competitive and reduce labor in the inspection of electronic assemblies and other devices.
S2088-II – High End Desktop AOI
This desktop system offers the optimal entry to AOI without cutting inspection quality. The system is chiefly utilized in production of medium lot sizes, prototyping and off-line program creation, and is ideally suited to support the start-up of new assemblies.
It is also the ideal solution for customers with floor space constraints and where a manageable cost investment is required.
- Highest inspection depth with 8M cameras
- Selective high resolution with OnDemandHR function
- Angular inspection for fine pitch components
- 100 % compatible with Viscom in-line systems
- Fast loading through an open PCB intake
- Color evaluation
- Precise linear drive
- Fast program creation with EasyPro
- High performance OCR software
- Optional 2D solder paste inspection
The S3088 flex AOI system was developed for reliable, economical defect detection and fast process optimization. From prototypes to large volume, this flexible platform with scalable modular camera technology can handle any inspection task.
With the OnDemandHR function, the resolution can be switched between 23.5 and 11.75 μm/pixel. Furthermore, the high resolution of 16.2 and 8.1 μm/pixel in angular view also guarantees positive recognition of critical defects, such as fine pitch lifted leads. This standard resolution/high resolution capability detects even the smallest defects on 01005 components.
- OnDemandHR function provides high-speed inspection of fine-pitch components
- Extended Lifted Lead Detection
- Fast program generation
- Full color evaluation
- Integrated Verification ensures a zero defect escape rate
X7056 – In-line X-ray and optical inspection for electronic assemblies for leading Optical and simultaneous 2-D, 2.5-D and 3-D X-ray Inspection. With extensive inspection depth and high throughput.
- Simultaneous optical and X-ray inspection
- 3-D X-ray inspection with selectable resolutions of 5, 7 or 10 μm per pixel
- High performance, tomosynthesis-based 3-D X-ray back calculation
- Optical inspection with 11.7 and 23.4 μm resolution
- Short handling time
- Compact housing dimensions:
Only 1.3 m (X7056RS) or 1.7 m (X7056RL) wide
- Reduce false alarms with AXI-OnDemand
The X-Scope 2000/2300 X-ray inspection system is a fully
featured high performance inspection machine.
Available in a 90 kV- and 130kV – 5 Micron tube it allows you to achieve Crystal clear images to detect any unwanted defects.
Ongoing calibration and certifcation can be provided by ONBoard Solutions.